Are you looking to kick-start your Sales career? Can you dig in and research new prospects to develop relationships with? We’re looking for a self-motivated and energetic Business Development Representative who can identify and nurture new opportunities from the lead generation to Sales Qualified Lead. This entry-level Sales Representative position is the first step in growing into a lucrative and rewarding career in software sales as an Enterprise Sales Executive. The role will frequently work with our Seller Marketing team and report directly to the VP Sales.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research Target ICP Accounts that meet the B-Stock requirements, identify key contacts, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, pipeline generating targets to ensure territory revenue goals and pipeline development
- Prospect, qualify, and develop a list of target accounts and schedule sales-ready meetings. You will be calling on C-level leaders, senior-level executives, industry show participants, following up on marketing leads, webinars and event follow-up, marketing campaigns, and more.
- Interact with prospective accounts via email, phone, video correspondence, and other digital/social media tools.
- Distribute opportunities to appropriate Enterprise Sales Executive and educate about the details of the opportunity and assist in a smooth transition process.
- Deliver a concise and effective sales presentation that connects with the unique needs of each prospect.
- Effectively handle and overcome objections
- Be a trusted resource and develop relationships with interested prospects
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of B-Stock’s business model, platform, solutions, and value proposition
- Quickly qualify prospects to develop a realistic assessment of fit to maximize time and effort for Enterprise Sales Executives
- Maintain detailed sales process records and lead scoring using Salesforce to provide accurate reporting on deal pipeline and ensure efficient lead management.
- Staying on top of current events and trends to identify compelling events for target accounts
- Implement seller marketing campaigns designed to re-engage stalled prospects
- Work with the rest of the sales team to create an environment of teamwork and meeting goals.
- Work with the VP of Sales to develop skills necessary to become an Enterprise Sales Executive.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values and culture.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Bachelors in business, marketing, entrepreneurship, or related field.
- An established track record of sales success, routinely exceeding quotas
- Exceptional work ethic with a salesperson’s instinct
- Minimum 2 years experience with Enterprise B2B sales, preferably in the e-commerce sector
- Incredible verbal and written communication skills
- Coachable and able to take and implement constructive criticism
- Ability to learn and use new technology in a relatively quick manner with instruction
- Proficient in MS Office, Salesforce.com, and other sales automation technology
- Experience with, and /or an understanding of the marketplace business model
- Excellent organizational skills to keep contacts and schedules perfectly in order
- Problem-solving, Creative Thinking, Team Work.
B-Stock is the world's largest B2B recommerce marketplace for excess [or surplus] merchandise. Businesses of all sizes leverage the B-Stock platform to sell and buy customer returns, overstock and other excess merchandise - ranging from top brands and retailers who want best-in-class inventory management to entrepreneurs looking to source valuable merchandise for their resale businesses.
Tens of thousands of small business owners all over the globe use B-Stock to launch and power their resale business. We take pride in empowering these innovators and entrepreneurs of commerce.
In 2020 we sold 120 million items across our platform, giving a second life to this otherwise would be “waste” merchandise. In fact, we kept 400 million pounds of goods in use and saved millions from the landfill. It feels good to be B-Stock!
The amount of returned or unsold inventory continues to grow each year, and in 2020, it was estimated at over $1 trillion worth worldwide. We know there is tremendous value in and demand for this inventory - no matter the category, condition, or location. The B-Stock platform gives buyers a simple way to buy brand-name merchandise directly from top retailers and manufacturers. At the same time, we offer companies an automated, trusted replacement for traditional liquidation while boosting operational efficiency, recovery rates, and cycle time.
Led by eBay veterans and backed by top investors including Spectrum Equity, True Ventures, and Susquehanna Growth Equity, B-Stock shows no signs of slowing down. Our core values have shaped the company we are today and will continue to drive our success for many years to come.
For more information, visit bstock.com/careers/
Make Each Dollar Count
Whether it’s the recovery amount or a buyer’s budget, money matters to all of our clients. And because each dollar matters to them, it matters to us.
Take Our Work Seriously, Not Ourselves
Everything at B-Stock continues to grow - everything but our egos, that is. We’re not afraid to let loose and laugh (often at ourselves).
Do The Hard Things Today That Will Pay Off Tomorrow
We’re willing to sacrifice and endure, fail and adapt to reach our long-term goals.
Use Trust As The Best Measure Of Success
The trust we earn along the way is more valuable than money. Without trust from both our buyers and sellers, our business won’t succeed.
Find Strength In Numbers
Use our passion for data to provide value to our customers, improve ourselves, and develop new ways to delight our buyers and sellers.
No applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” B-Stock also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at B-Stock.
Work Authorization required.