Product Marketing Manager
DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of data education. We help both businesses and individuals to up-skill, re-skill, and transition from learning to doing data science through our training, certification and collaboration tools.
Today we have 400+ interactive courses, 270+ expert instructors, 90+ real-life projects and we consistently upgrade our learning products and services to continuously deliver value to consumer, teams and enterprise customers.
Since our launch in 2013, more than 11 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items. More than 3,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organisations data fluent.
Funded by Spectrum Equity, Accomplice and Arthur Ventures, our ambition is to grow to $100M ARR in the next few years. Headquartered in NY, we have offices in London and Leuven with about 200 colleagues working together out of our major hubs or remotely.
Product Marketing Manager
DataCamp is looking for a Product Marketing Manager! As a member of our Media & Product Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for setting and executing the company’s bottom-funnel content agenda and showcasing the value DataCamp provides learners and organizations.
You will collaborate closely with a team of content marketers, data evangelists, customer success managers, and the broader commercial marketing team to help our customers tell their stories through case studies, blog articles, webinars, and other channels.
Through these efforts, you will help amplify and share the narratives of our learners and organizations engaged in data upskilling and reskilling and in the process, give voice to data upskilling pioneers across companies, industries, and personas.
As part of this role, you’ll partner closely with the customer success and the DataCamp Certification teams to identify strong champions and build strategic relationships with customers, partners, and other stakeholders across the broader data upskilling community. You should be adept at storytelling, with exemplary written and verbal communication skills and a strong ability to manage cross-functional programs and deliver quantifiable results.
We’re excited about you because you have the following:
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing, communications or journalism, product marketing, or customer marketing
- Proven track record of building and scaling customer and product marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Ability to work independently to execute cross-functional projects, like new content, customer webinars, case studies, product demo webinars, and more.
- Experience driving case study and thought leadership content development with the Media & Content Marketing team
- Experience creating relevant product collateral that explains the DataCamp value proposition to prospects and customers
- Experience attending customer events & delivered bespoke presentations
- Obsession with proper grammar, spelling, and fluency
- The ability to execute quickly with a high bias to action
- Passion for data science & AI education
- Passion for customer success and an ability to go above and beyond to support our team and community of learners
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, balancing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Ownership: Intrinsically motivated to build something special. You’ll be part of a scrappy and entrepreneurial team and will be given the opportunity to scale the product and customer marketing programs.
- Action: Ability to organize and structure a process and maintain a focused discipline on the most important things.
- Transparency: Honest about failures and successes and the ability to quickly learn from them.
- Customer orientation: Deep empathy for our customers with a focus on adding value and happiness.
- Speed: Sense of urgency to get results and learnings as quickly as possible.
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, as a permanent employee you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary and stock options
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.