DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of data education. We help both businesses and individuals to up-skill, re-skill, and transition from learning to doing data science through our training, certification and collaboration tools.
Today we have 400+ interactive courses, 270+ expert instructors, 90+ real-life projects and we consistently upgrade our learning products and services to continuously deliver value to consumer, teams and enterprise customers.
Since our launch in 2013, more than 11 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items. More than 3,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organisations data fluent.
Funded by Spectrum Equity, Accomplice and Arthur Ventures, our ambition is to grow to $100M ARR in the next few years. Headquartered in NY, we have offices in London and Leuven with about 200 colleagues working together out of our major hubs or remotely.
About the Role
As a Learning Solutions Architect, you are responsible for helping our customers design, implement, and measure the ROI of their data and AI learning pathways.. You’ll do this through gaining a deep understanding of their organizational skill goals and then mapping DataCamp’s curriculum against those goals to drive towards desired outcomes. Through leveraging our Enterprise platform functionalities, you will help design the ideal curriculum and learning experience for our customers and their learners.
Working with customers - your role will be to partner with Customer Success Managers, helping customers achieve these goals by interviewing stakeholders, understanding skill gaps, and providing content recommendations to design success from the start. You will be working with some of our most high-value customers and should be comfortable presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Working with prospects - you will contribute to the growth of the business by partnering with Account Executives and mapping prospect personas to appropriate learning pathways, demonstrating DataCamp’s ability to cater to a wide variety of skill sets, departments, and experience levels.
You’re the Type of Person who:
- Has a natural curiosity in, and detailed understanding of, the AI and data science space
- Serves as a confident subject matter expert as it relates to DataCamp’s curriculum and our unique value proposition
- Is comfortable in a client facing role, working to truly understand the root of their needs and goals
- Understands how data moves through an organization, and the necessary skill sets to ensure it can be as valuable as possible for the customer
- Is detailed-oriented, process-driven, and loves delivering presentations with a high degree of substance
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- An understanding of DataCamp’s platform, curriculum, and value proposition
- 4+ years of experience in the data industry, particularly as a practitioner
- 1+ years of experience in a client facing or consulting role
- Strong communication skills and enjoys presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences
- An understanding of emerging trends in data science, AI, business, and technology
- The ability to undertake their own data analysis using SQL or Python
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Some of your key metrics will be:
- Total B2B ARR growth
- Net Revenue Retention
- Customer satisfaction
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, as a permanent employee you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary and stock options
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.