DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of data education. We help both businesses and individuals to up-skill, re-skill, and transition from learning to doing data science through our training, certification and collaboration tools.
Today we have 400+ interactive courses, 270+ expert instructors, 90+ real-life projects and we consistently upgrade our learning products and services to continuously deliver value to consumer, teams and enterprise customers.
Since our launch in 2013, more than 11 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items. More than 3,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organisations data fluent.
Funded by Spectrum Equity, Accomplice and Arthur Ventures, our ambition is to grow to $100M ARR in the next few years. Headquartered in NY, we have offices in London and Leuven with about 200 colleagues working together out of our major hubs or remotely.
Join the DataCamp team as a Product Designer and become a key contributor to our dynamic and innovative environment. In this role, your design expertise will play a pivotal role in shaping the success of DataCamp. Our collaborative team structure empowers you to showcase your design and UX skills, providing you with a platform to make a lasting impact.
Strategic Design Leadership:
- Contribute to the overall strategy and decision-making processes for product design and user experience.
- Map out comprehensive customer journey maps, lead workshops, and conduct in-depth investigations into customer needs.
- Engage with a cross-functional team and stakeholders to ensure alignment and seamless collaboration.
- Utilize Figma to create, collaborate, and iterate on personas, journeys, flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals.
Design System Integration:
- Contribute to the enhancement of our design system, working closely with the governance team.
- Actively participate in structured peer reviews across DataCamp's design teams, fostering knowledge sharing and mutual learning.
Continuous Learning and Growth:
- Grow your personal skills by collaborating with a diverse and talented team.
- Design, ship, and research high-quality products on a weekly basis, applying a pragmatic focus on data and results.
- 5+ years of experience as a product designer, with a track record of delivering feature-rich, visually appealing product designs.
- Experience working in a scale-up or client-side environment.
- Experience working with Figma
If you are passionate about impactful design, customer-centric solutions, and are ready to contribute to the mission of upskilling the world, join us at DataCamp—a place where your skills and passion make a real difference.
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, as a permanent employee you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.