Content Developer - AI and Machine Learning
Who We Are:
At DataCamp, we're not just a platform; we're the catalyst for a data-fluent world. We enable individuals and businesses to leap forward in data science, providing them with top-tier education, certification, and collaboration tools.
By the Numbers:
- 400+ dynamic courses
- 270+ renowned instructors from 35 Countries
- 90+ hands-on projects
- 12 million+ global learners
We're proud to be backed by Spectrum Equity, Accomplice, and Arthur Ventures, aiming to hit $100M ARR in the upcoming years. While our roots are in New York City, our presence spans London to Leuven, with a vibrant team of 200+ members working both on-site and remotely.
About the role
The topics of Artificial Intelligence and Cloud have continued to increase in popularity with the release of popular tools like ChatGPT and DALL-E. As an Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Content Developer, you will directly contribute to DataCamp’s mission to democratize data education.
You’ll be working closely with our expert instructors and other members of our talented Data Science and AI Curriculum team, a team of educators, data scientists, and technologists, to improve the quality of existing content and grow our library of content. You’ll be working on courses, practice pools, and projects, acting as a reviewer, thought partner, and, most importantly, an advocate for our learners. With a strong technical competency in Python, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning, and the ability to influence across functional groups, you will make data-driven decisions and lead complex projects to successful completion.
To be effective in this role, you must have strong technical skills and a sincere interest in education technology. This position is ideal for someone with a passion for data education, who wants to join a fast-growing startup that’s training the next generation of data professionals and building the world’s best network of data skills instructors.
In this role, you will focus your time on the following areas:
- Create new and exciting artificial intelligence and machine learning content.
- Work with cross-functional teams to enable content creation for more advanced technical topics.
- Provide critical feedback on specifications for new courses.
- Write automated tests in Python to provide personalized feedback for learners.
- Make data-driven suggestions for content improvements based on learner feedback and engagement data.
- Manage the course development process from post-planning through course launch.
- Work closely with course instructors to make content is interactive and engaging.
- Effectively set and hold instructors accountable for deliverable deadlines.
The ideal candidate
- Strong technical background with experience in Python and Cloud.
- Experience in topics like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing.
- Enjoys working with other people and interacting with subject matter experts.
- Has completed online courses from DataCamp and/or other providers.
- Able to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others, including non-technical audiences.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong command of English, both written and verbal.
- Know when to push back, challenge an idea, seek out compromise, and do so positively and for the benefit of the company.
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, as a permanent employee you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.