DispatchTrack is the leading solution provider of right-time delivery management software, helping top brands around the globe power successful deliveries 180 million times a year. Since 2010, DispatchTrack’s scalable SaaS platform has made delivery organizations more connected, agile, and intelligent, using highly-configurable capabilities designed to empower better delivery management from end to end. Our proprietary AI-powered routing algorithm ensures 98% ETA accuracy in last-mile deliveries. We’re constantly innovating to improve performance and better serve our 2,000+ customers, including Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola, Ashley, Ferguson Enterprises, and many others. When businesses make promises to their customers—DispatchTrack makes sure they deliver. Promise. Deliver. Delight.
The DispatchTrack team is highly collaborative and team-oriented, and this role will partner closely with sales, account management, product management, engineering, and executive leadership. This is a full-time role that allows flexible work hours with occasional on-site meetings (Seattle or San Jose).
Job Role and Responsibilities
As the Product Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Product Roadmap: Define and prioritize the product roadmap in collaboration with key stakeholders. Regularly review and adapt it based on changing business or market conditions.
- Requirements Gathering: Collaborate with internal stakeholders and customers to gather and define product requirements. Translate these into technical specifications for our engineering teams.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with engineering, design, marketing, and sales teams to deliver high-quality products on schedule.
- SME: Become a subject matter expert on delivery management/last mile technologies and DispatchTrack solutions
- Triage: Work with engineering and customer success to triage and prioritize customer issues and small enhancement requests.
- Feature Sign Off: Review and validate enhancements throughout the engineer process to ensure they meet our high standards and address the intended business goals.
- Product Strategy: Collaborate with peers in both product and marketing to develop and execute a comprehensive product strategy that aligns with business goals established by leadership team
- Global: Work effectively as part of a talented global workforce of product and engineering teams on different continents and in different time zones
The ideal candidate should have:
- 4+ years experience as a Product Manager or similar role in a B2B SaaS environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to balance technical complexity and business needs
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Strong communication skills, capable of interacting with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A strong technical background with an understanding of software development, web and mobile technologies, and software product management
- Proficiency in using project management tools like Jira, Trello or Asana
- An understanding of UX/UI principles
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or related experience
Nice to Have:
While not mandatory, it would be beneficial if you have:
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment
- Experience in the logistics industry
- Experience with programming
- Experience with database query languages
- Experience in using and designing APIs
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma or Miro
The compensation range will be a base of $150K
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.
Please email email@example.com to apply.