Sales Development Representative (SDR)
San Jose, CA, USA
DispatchTrack is the leading solution provider of right-time delivery management software, helping top brands around the globe power successful deliveries 180 million times a year. Since 2010, DispatchTrack’s scalable SaaS platform has made delivery organizations more connected, agile, and intelligent, using highly-configurable capabilities designed to empower better delivery management from end to end. Our proprietary AI-powered routing algorithm ensures 98% ETA accuracy in last-mile deliveries. We’re constantly innovating to improve performance and better serve our 2,000+ customers, including Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola, Ashley, Ferguson Enterprises, and many others. When businesses make promises to their customers—DispatchTrack makes sure they deliver. Promise. Deliver. Delight.
Your Role as Sales Development Representative (SDR)
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be at the forward edge of our go-to-market strategy. You will evangelize the DispatchTrack solution and partner with a Senior Account Executive to find and prioritize sales opportunities, qualify them, and win new business. You are a self-starter who likes to hunt for business and values strong and successful customer relationships. Working in tandem with your Senior Account Executive you will quickly build a large sales pipeline, primarily within new logo accounts. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify and prospect for new customers using named account lists
- Map enterprise accounts, find the right contacts, and build demand for our products
- Generate new business opportunities through professional networking and cold calling
- Develop and deploy Social Selling techniques that engage prospects and help build trusted relationships
- Quickly and aggressively follow up on leads generated by the Marketing team
- Understand, follow, and help improve our prospecting cadence while maintaining accurate information within the Salesforce automation system
- Ensure 100% customer success and satisfaction
- Must be resourceful, coachable, and results-driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Must be self-motivated; able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be comfortable in a rapidly changing, startup environment
- Must be naturally curious and enjoy the hunt
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree preferred
DispatchTrack is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications.
Please email email@example.com to apply.