Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Everly Health's mission is to transform lives with modern, diagnostics-driven care, and we believe that the future of healthcare is meeting people where they are. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Everly Health is the parent company to Everlywell, Everly Health Solutions, Natalist, and Everly Diagnostics. We've set a new standard of people-focused, diagnostic-driven care that puts patients at the center of their own health journey.
Our infrastructure guides the full testing experience with the support of a national clinician network that's composed of hundreds of physicians, nurses, genetic counselors, PharmDs, and member care specialists. Our solutions make world-class virtual care more attainable with rigorous clinical protocols and best-in-class science to tackle some of the healthcare industry's biggest problems.
We are looking for a top-notch Paralegal to join our growing world-class Legal team. You will work closely with the entire Legal team, as well as with others across Everly Health. You will help drive a variety of initiatives in an exciting, mission-driven organization that is transforming healthcare.
- Support corporate, contracting, intellectual property, litigation, compliance and other initiatives
- Develop and manage processes for optimizing the Legal team’s work, including vendor contracting, revenue-generating contracting, and other legal issues (eg, product or privacy related)
- Manage the legal document database
- Manage administrative and other support functions for the Legal team
- Assist with entity formation, annual filings, and routine maintenance of Everly's legal entities
- Work cross functionally with other business teams (People, Finance, Tax) to coordinate and manage various legal and administrative matters.
Who You Are / Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Legal, Business, Communications or a related field from an accredited college or university; or equivalent professional experience
- Three years of professional experience as a Paralegal, Legal Assistant, or in Legal Operations
- You have incredible attention to detail, and are great at managing projects and identifying and solving problems
- You have excellent communication skills
- You take your work seriously
- You are eager to keep growing and learning
- You love working as part of a team
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Managing corporate entities (corporations, LLCs, etc.) with state agencies
- Drafting legal contracts, correspondence and other documents
- Organizing and maintaining legal files and documents
The base salary range for this role is $90,000-110,000, based on the selected candidate's qualifications, market data/ranges, and internal equity. This position is also eligible for a yearly bonus.