Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
Everly Health's mission is to transform lives with modern, diagnostics-driven care, and we believe that the future of healthcare is meeting people where they are. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Everly Health is the parent company to Everlywell, Everly Health Solutions, Natalist, and Everly Diagnostics. We've set a new standard of people-focused, diagnostic-driven care that puts patients at the center of their own health journey.
Our infrastructure guides the full testing experience with the support of a national clinician network that's composed of hundreds of physicians, nurses, genetic counselors, PharmDs, and member care specialists. Our solutions make world-class virtual care more attainable with rigorous clinical protocols and best-in-class science to tackle some of the healthcare industry's biggest problems.
We’re currently looking for an Executive Assistant to be a supportive force who empowers our senior leadership, providing support for varying C-Suite executives, corporate initiatives, and Austin HQ projects. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to details. You must be creative and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that is mission-driven, results-driven, and people-oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. You must have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. This role requires a person who is extremely proactive and not afraid of change.
What You'll Do:
- Proactively support Everly’s Chief Financial Officer (70% of time) and Chief Commercial Officer (10% of the time).
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CCO and CFO: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is often confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
- Organize and own their time management and calendar. You will need to understand their goals and priorities and plan their day accordingly. Schedule meetings and track to make sure the correct preparation is completed prior to each meeting. This may include following up on deliverables, or creating them on behalf of your executive.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs, handles matters expeditiously and proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CCO, CFO, and internal departments, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff.
- Plan all travel arrangements: flights, car service, hotels, ridesharing, etc. You will need to know your executives' travel preferences so you can book travel on their behalf and plan travel itineraries seamlessly.
- Organize executives’ inboxes and draft written communications on their behalf.
- You may be asked to prepare presentations, update tracking systems and project plans, handle records, and handle other confidential material on behalf of your executives.
- Plan meetings, order food, and monitor office supplies as required for Everly Health’s Austin office. Make the necessary arrangements for reserving conference rooms and technical setup to assure that meetings sponsored by your executives are well organized and successful.
- Manage AR and AP processes, both processing expenses and reaching out to partners for payments related to initiatives that your executives are sponsoring. Review related invoices for accuracy and submit them to accounting.
- Represent the culture of Everly Health by creating a welcoming and energizing work environment.
- Assist in maintaining Everly Health’s corporate offices that ensures our employees can do their best work.
- Partner with the executive assistant team to ensure snacks and supplies are fully stocked for employees.
- Passionate about processes and project management with strong time management skills.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years minimum experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a C-Level or minimum Senior VP level executives at a fast-paced company.
- At least 2 years in Office Management preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and G Suite software.
- Preferred experience with Expensify, Bill.com, Apple hardware (Macbook Pro).
- Great at technology and ability to learn new software and applications quickly.
- Creative mind to find solutions to processes and other problems that may be hindering the success of your executives and their organizations administratively.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal.
- Ability to solve problems independently and willingness to take initiative when needed.
- Incredible attention to detail as well as project and time management skills.
- Excellent ability to maintain confidentiality and proper protocols of data sharing.
- Successful scheduling experience managing multiple schedules and multiple executives.
- Planning and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Solid team player who can be part of a small, high performing administrative team in support of each other and assuring that all executives regardless of the assignment are supported well.
- Event organization experience preferred. Our executives occasionally plan meetings that require the sourcing and organization of multiple vendors, locations, catering, etc. You will help make sure that meetings sponsored by your executive are well organized and successful. This may require you to be physically onsite at a meeting location to assist with the meeting.