Senior Growth Marketing Manager
We Make Knowledge Worth More.
Kajabi is an incredible place to work (if we do say so ourselves). We call our customers our Heroes because they are. We celebrate and support every one of them working to create a thriving business based on what they know and share with the world.
With our robust product features, Heroes have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and we are proud to have enabled these entrepreneurs to generate over $4.1 billion in sales from nearly 50 million customers to date.
Kajabi is at another inflection point. With over $100 million in revenue and a significant round of funding that values the company at more than $2 billion, we are writing the next chapter in our journey to build a great, enduring company that redefines the knowledge economy. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Growth
The Senior Product Marketing Manager, Growth is responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing initiatives to drive growth and expand our customer base. The role will report to our Head of Product Marketing.
The Impact you will make
- Be accountable for driving core business growth via new customer conversion and activation programs
- Set out measures of success, key metrics and objectives for experiments and nurture campaigns, and oversee reporting and performance of initiatives to enable optimization
- Partner with Analytics and User Research to understand funnel performance, identify customer pain points, generate ongoing insights, and ideate solutions to optimize the user journey
- Partner with Growth Product team to build new merchandising channels
- Design and execute marketing experiments to test hypotheses, learn from results, and iterate on the approach
- Leverage data to create sequenced and personalized programs and user experiences
- Maintain a high bar for customer experience by partnering with the Growth Marketing team to create cohesive journeys and with the creative team to deliver world-class campaigns with high quality design
- Be a strategic thinker, problem solver, and communicator who is focused on building meaningful and impactful user experiences
Attributes for Success
- 5-10 years of Growth, Performance Marketing, or Product Marketing experience in a SaaS environment
- Obsessed with growth while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Strategic and highly analytical
- You have a passion for deducing growth opportunities from qualitative and quantitative data, structured and unstructured
- Persistent and have bias-to-action with a track record of performance
- A natural hustler with a contagious “can-do” attitude who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Responsible and love owning projects from start to finish
- A great communicator and truly a team player
- Passion for the Kajabi mission
- Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done
- Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking
Bonus if you have
- Creator economy background
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational Allowances
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
Remote and local applicants welcome! Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
The salary range for this US-based role is $138,750-$185,000 + bonus + equity + benefits (health, welfare, retirement, and paid leave). Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries. Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, education, certain degrees, training, certifications, geographic location, travel requirements, and business needs.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. #LI-Remote