Senior Designer (Philippines)
About the role
Kajabi is looking for a Senior Designer to join our in-house brand team. The brand team is responsible for elevating Kajabi into an iconic brand that creators and entrepreneurs love and trust.
We are looking for a Senior Designer with exceptional graphic design and art direction experience to create multi-platform marketing campaigns and activations across our portfolio of products. You will report to our Creative Director to develop a strong visual language and assets that speak to creators. This role requires great conceptual thinking, flawless design execution, bold innovation, and a superb visual eye. The ideal candidate is in the know of new design trends, techniques, and tools and is comfortable tackling all aspects of the design process from concept to prototype to delivery. This is an exciting opportunity to define the visual language for an innovative brand and make a massive impact as part of a small team.
The impact you will make
- Concept and execute campaigns that connect with our audience of creators and entrepreneurs.
- Take ownership of content development and design execution across all channels, including video, social and influencer campaigns, experiential activations, OOH, CRM, branding and logo design, PR programs, and much more.
- Help establish and ensure that Kajabi’s visual language is successfully implemented across every brand touchpoint.
- Develop an organized system for managing creative needs for multiple marketing projects.
- Set the bar high on creative execution and get there fast without sacrificing quality for speed and effectiveness.
- Keep up to date with trends within the industry, as well as new tools, techniques, and software.
- Be a thought leader to stakeholders and collaborators from a brand and design standpoint.
- Develop a deep understanding of creators’ mindsets, attitudes, behaviors, and needs to inform strong empathetic and strategic executions.
- Partner and nurture relationships with cross-functional teams across marketing, product, partnerships, community, and PR.
Attributes for success
- At least 6 years of experience as a designer at an agency or in-house creative team working on 360 campaigns.
- A standout portfolio that demonstrates your ability to come up with simple, original ideas and innovative approaches across channels, along with the design skills and attention to detail to execute superbly in a variety of mediums
- A strong eye for design, typography, and general aesthetics.
- Thorough knowledge of Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A proven commitment to hard work and collaboration even when under the pressure of tight deadlines or multiple assignments
- Clear and effective communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- The flexibility to work as part of a team one day, independently the next.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new ideas, processes and business problems with ease and enthusiasm.
Bonus if you have
- Experience working in the creator economy or with creators and entrepreneurs.
- Video or motion design experience is a plus.
- Experience managing junior designers.
Kajabi team benefits package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational Allowances
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks