Director of Customer Growth
At Lighthouse (formerly OTA Insight), we’re on a mission to reimagine commercial strategy for the hospitality industry. Our commercial platform simplifies data, transforming complexity into confidence with actionable market insights, business intelligence, and pricing tools that maximize revenue.
We successfully raised 80 million in series B funding and welcomed two companies to our organization. With 500+ teammates illuminating the way, representing 34 nationalities living in 35 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionizing the hospitality sector? 🚀
What you will do:
We are seeking a dynamic and strategic leader to join our team as the Director of Customer Growth for the Americas Region. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing a high-performing team of Senior Individual Contributors and People Managers, driving growth, fostering client relationships, and building a strong team culture across North-America and LATAM.
Where you will have impact:
Leadership and Team Management:
- Lead and mentor a team of Individual Contributors and People Managers in the Americas region
- Foster a collaborative and high-performance culture, ensuring team members are motivated and aligned with company goals
- Identify skill gaps within the team and develop training programs to enhance individual and collective capabilities
- Encourage professional development and provide resources for team members to stay abreast of industry trends and best practices
- Be a culture carrier. You understand and promote the values that have made Lighthouse a long term success
Client Relationship Management:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients in the Americas region, ensuring satisfaction, loyalty and continued account growth
- Collaborate with the sales and product teams to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and to ensure the long term success of our customers, maintaining a high retention rate
- Act as a strategic partner for specific clients, understanding their business needs and aligning our solutions to drive value
Strategic Planning and Execution:
- Provide guidance on account strategies, relationship management, and growth initiatives
- Develop and implement strategic account management with the team plans to achieve revenue and growth targets
- Build out collaborative structures within the team and cross-functional teams to align account strategies with overall company objectives
- Analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer feedback to drive continuous improvement
Performance Metrics and Reporting:
- Define and track key performance metrics to measure the success of the account management team
- Provide regular reports and updates to executive leadership on team performance, client satisfaction, and revenue growth
- Work closely with revenue operations and the enablement team to identify slow ramping or low performing individual in order to develop individual plans and improve performance
- Be able to effectively and objectively implement performance improvement plans and ensure that team members have a clear understanding of their performance
What’s in it for you?
- A flexible working environment where you can work from home or at one of our seven offices around the world
- Unlimited PTO, allowing you to take time off as you see fit
- Two annual Wellbeing Days, on top of your personal holidays, when we take some time away from our computers with the entire company
- Workshops and frameworks that help employees realize their full career potential
- The opportunity to shape the products that more than 85,000 users rely on worldwide
- The chance to grow and evolve the data culture at a fast-growing scale-up
- A compensation program that values your work and which we will proactively keep competitive
- 401k matching up to 4%
- The option of three health insurance plans from Blue Cross Blue Shield that will suit your personal needs
- We know not everyone relaxes the same way; therefore, we’ve opted to support your general wellbeing by subsidising up to 80% of your monthly ClassPass subscription
- A referral bonus scheme when you bring new talent to our #bestteamever!
Who you are:
- Proven experience in account management or sales leadership within the hospitality technology industry
- Demonstrated success in building and leading high-performance teams
- Successful track record of achieving quota and meeting and/ or exceeding KPIs
- Strong overall business and people skills, including planning, presentation skills, sales skills
- Proven experience in crafting and advancing a forward-thinking vision and strategic direction
- The ability to engage in intricate conceptual reasoning will be essential to navigate multifaceted challenges and devise innovative solutions
- Engage in a leadership approach that emphasizes sustainability, ensuring that initiatives not only thrive in the present, but also contribute positively to the future
- Ability to inspire those around you with your passion and drive, fostering a motivating environment
- Proven experience in talent for mentoring to foster their growth and development
The annual base salary for this role ranges up to $150,000.00 USD + variable component. We benchmark our salary ranges for new hires in relation to the role, level, and role location; however, we consider a multitude of factors, to include relevant experience, skills, and education/training, to determine compensation within the identified range.
Thank you for considering a career with Lighthouse. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values equal opportunity for all. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and disability. Our commitment to equality is not just a policy; it's part of our culture.
If you share our passion for innovation and teamwork, we invite you to join us in shaping the future of the hospitality industry. At Lighthouse, our guiding light is to be an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
We value the unique perspective and talents that you bring, and we're excited to see how your light can shine within our team. We can't wait to meet you and explore how we can grow and succeed together, illuminating the path towards a brighter future for the industry.