Customer Care & Operations Executive
At Lighthouse (formerly OTA Insight), we’re on a mission to reimagine commercial strategy for the hospitality industry. Our commercial platform simplifies data, transforming complexity into confidence with actionable market insights, business intelligence, and pricing tools that maximize revenue.
We successfully raised 80 million in series B funding and welcomed two companies to our organization. With 500+ teammates illuminating the way, representing 34 nationalities living in 35 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionizing the hospitality sector? 🚀
As the Customer Care & Operations Executive, you are responsible for implementing new subscriptions in addition to supporting existing integrated product clients to ensure the highest customer satisfaction. The perfect candidate is a champion in customer satisfaction and ensures that our clients can leverage our integrated products in the most impactful manner possible with the best data. An understanding of basic hotel knowledge and their PMS, CRS, RMS systems and a passion for service are the driving force behind an experienced Customer Care & Operations Executive at Lighthouse.
Where you will have impact:
- Educate and empower our users to help them achieve the most out of the Lighthouse products by engaging with them, listening, understanding their needs (and in the US, providing 1-1 training) and data validation calls
- Respond, investigate and resolve basic cases logged by customers, both new and existing via chat or email in a timely manner
- Prepare supporting material and product user manuals for internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with Business Development teams on internal questions and implementations including compiling preliminary information and system access for portfolios <10 hotels
- Collaborate with Product team to ensure client feature requests are represented on the roadmap and expectations with users are managed accordingly
- Escalate issues or bugs with Support Hero and Engineering team
- Communicate technical concepts across stakeholders of varying technical ability
- Where necessary identify shortfalls in the process and procedures and suggest process improvements
- Implement, and monitor hotels using multiple integration/workflow techniques and methods for all major hotel brands and various independent systems
Work closely with Customer Care, Product, and Accounting departments to deliver a great customer experience measured by NPS and CSAT scores
- Participate and action Quality Assurance, Subscription Transitions, Workflow Transitions and Subscription Deactivation
- Work closely with ES Operations BI Program Manager in organizing and completing integrated product projects
What’s in it for you?
- A flexible working environment where you can work from home or at one of our seven offices around the world
- Unlimited PTO, allowing you to take time off as you see fit
- Two annual Wellbeing Days, on top of your personal holidays, when we take some time away from our computers with the entire company
- Workshops and frameworks that help employees realize their full career potential
- The opportunity to shape the products that more than 85,000 users rely on worldwide
- The chance to grow and evolve the data culture at a fast-growing scale-up
- A compensation program that values your work and which we will proactively keep competitive
- 401k matching up to 4%
- The option of three health insurance plans from Blue Cross Blue Shield that will suit your personal needs
- We know not everyone relaxes the same way; therefore, we’ve opted to support your general wellbeing by subsidizing up to 80% of your monthly ClassPass subscription
- A referral bonus scheme when you bring new talent to our #bestteamever!
Who you are:
- You are tech savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Google Apps
- You're fluent in English and an additional language is a plus
- You think ahead, see problems coming, and have demonstrable experience rolling up your sleeves and tackling issues before they present themselves
- You have a tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and dedication to supporting Lighthouse company values
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and Business Intelligence skills
- You have good written and oral communication skills
- An understanding of revenue management and hospitality industry is a strong plus
- 1-3 years experience preferred
Thank you for considering a career with Lighthouse. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values equal opportunity for all. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and disability. Our commitment to equality is not just a policy; it's part of our culture.
If you share our passion for innovation and teamwork, we invite you to join us in shaping the future of the hospitality industry. At Lighthouse, our guiding light is to be an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
We value the unique perspective and talents that you bring, and we're excited to see how your light can shine within our team. We can't wait to meet you and explore how we can grow and succeed together, illuminating the path towards a brighter future for the industry.