At Lighthouse (formerly OTA Insight), we’re on a mission to reimagine commercial strategy for the hospitality industry. Our commercial platform simplifies data, transforming complexity into confidence with actionable market insights, business intelligence, and pricing tools that maximize revenue.
We successfully raised 80 million in series B funding and welcomed two companies to our organization. With 500+ teammates illuminating the way, representing 34 nationalities living in 35 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionizing the hospitality sector? 🚀
What will you do
The Finance Controller plays a key role in the Strategic Finance team by contributing to the financial planning and analysis within the company. Additionally, the Finance Controller is responsible for reporting to the company’s stakeholders.
Where you will have impact
- Contributes to the financial performance analysis against budgeted figures.
- Assist in identifying trends, patterns, and areas requiring attention.
Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Collaborate with department heads and finance team to assist in the annual budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Gather and analyse financial data to provide accurate budget projections and forecasts.
- Help identify potential risks, opportunities, and cost-saving measures in the budgeting process
Management and Financial Reporting:
- Generates timely and accurate reports on financial and operational performance.
- Assist in the preparation of management reports, financial statements, and presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
Who you are
- You have a background in an finance subject
- You have a proven experience in audit, accounting or within a financial department (5y+)
- You are detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy and integrity.
- You have an analytical mindset
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally, you are curious to learn more about our business teams and processes.
- You can work independently, prioritise well and you meet your deadlines
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken, any other language used within our company network is a plus.
About our team
At the heart of Lighthouse's success lies a robust and forward-thinking Finance Department. Our finance professionals play a pivotal role in steering the company towards financial safety, ensuring precision in every transaction and strategic decision. We handle the financial accounting of all our entities in house and are proud to have full internal control over the entire financial flow.
What’s in it for you?
- A flexible working environment where you can work from home or, if you live nearby, at one of our seven offices around the world
- Unlimited time off: we believe in providing our employees with the flexibility and autonomy to manage their work-life balance effectively
- A motivation to deliver your best work as we have built a high-bar and very talented team of individuals that are friendly, creative, open-minded, and passionate about what they do
- A choose-your-own mobility budget when you’re based in Belgium or a company car
- Extensive health insurance packages for you and your dependents prioritising our employees' holistic well-being and healthcare needs
- Private pension funding through group insurance
- A compensation that values your work and which we will proactively keep competitive
- A referral bonus scheme when you bring new talent to our #bestteamever!
Thank you for considering a career with Lighthouse. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values equal opportunity for all. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and disability. Our commitment to equality is not just a policy; it's part of our culture.
If you share our passion for innovation and teamwork, we invite you to join us in shaping the future of the hospitality industry. At Lighthouse, our guiding light is to be an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
We value the unique perspective and talents that you bring, and we're excited to see how your light can shine within our team. We can't wait to meet you and explore how we can grow and succeed together, illuminating the path towards a brighter future for the industry.