Enterprise Program Manager
At Lighthouse (formerly OTA Insight), we’re on a mission to reimagine commercial strategy for the hospitality industry. Our commercial platform simplifies data, transforming complexity into confidence with actionable market insights, business intelligence, and pricing tools that maximize revenue.
We successfully raised 80 million in series B funding and welcomed two companies to our organization. With 500+ teammates illuminating the way, representing 34 nationalities living in 35 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionizing the hospitality sector? 🚀
What you will do:
As an Enterprise Program Manager at Lighthouse, you will be doing whatever it takes to ensure client success for our largest customers with our products. Strengthening relationships with customers by building confidence and trust with our clients is key for this role.
The perfect candidate is a champion in customer satisfaction and ensures that our clients leverage our products in the most impactful manner possible. A passion for service and a dedication to detail are the driving force behind an experienced Enterprise Program Manager at Lighthouse.
This is a support role with multiple facets, including data analysis, creative problem-solving, cross-team collaboration, next-level product knowledge and day-to-day account management. If you are solutions-focused, customer-obsessed, and have experience building excellent relationships with sophisticated clients, we would love to talk to you!
Where you will have impact:
- Account planning by using strong project management skills. This includes reviewing and analyzing chain account business cases and corporate agreements for efficient and effective execution.
- Organize all projects / programs within the Enterprise accounts to ensure on-time delivery, budget compliance and that all business objectives are achieved.
- Create & maintain project / program documentation that provides a clear overview of project timelines, activities, potential risks / issues using task management tools
- Work closely with key members of the account team to ensure alignment of program tasks and activities with overall account success
- Manage implementation and change management activities within key clients
- Manage client expectations to ensure that products and configured and used as intended
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with Key accounts, including comprehensive usage reports, status updates, new product features and executive summaries
- Conduct regular training and webinars for key customer contacts and new contacts, uncovering upsell opportunities.
- Proactively communicate new features/functionalities to all accounts and attend regular status calls with key global chains
- Conduct regularly scheduled feedback calls and articulate Chain Account requirements back to the Product Management teams.
- Capture custom development and services requirements and be able to clearly articulate those requirements to our professional services team
What's in it for you?
- A flexible working environment where you can work from home or, if you live nearby, at one of our seven offices around the world
- Unlimited time off: we believe in providing our employees with the flexibility and autonomy to manage their work-life balance effectively
- Two annual Wellbeing Days, on top of your personal holidays, when we take some time away from our computers with the entire company
- Workshops and frameworks that help employees realize their full career potential
- The opportunity to shape the products that more than 85,000 users rely on worldwide
- The chance to grow and evolve the data culture at a fast-growing scale-up
- A compensation program that values your work and which we will proactively keep competitive
- 401k matching up to 4%
- The option of three health insurance plans from Blue Cross Blue Shield that will suit your personal needs. 99% company contribution towards the base plan and 50% coverage for dependents and spouses. 25 dollars/month contribution to HSA.
- We know not everyone relaxes the same way; therefore, we’ve opted to support your general wellbeing by subsidising up to 80% of your monthly ClassPass subscription
- A referral bonus scheme when you bring new talent to our #bestteamever!
Who you are:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a combination of program management or project management roles. Ideally our preferred candidate will have gained this experience working with Hotel clients.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., business, marketing, hospitality leadership, etc.)
- Understanding of the hotel landscape, including the differences in management companies, chains, brands, etc., and SaaS industry is required
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently, to develop project plans, allocate resources, identify potential issues / risks and develop contingency plans with an overall orientation focused on execution and detail.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure achievement of client objectives and company financial objectives through an understanding of client objectives, accountabilities and influencing and directing internal product and operations teams to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget).
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Strong overall business and interpersonal skills, including planning, presentation skills, sales skills.
- Demonstrated ability in clearly articulating plans, concepts and activities to a broad / diverse audience, and interface with C-Level executives
- Computer proficiency in Google suite, Asana, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Personality & Values
- You love orchestrating great customer experiences and solving key problems for users.
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) since your business stakeholders will be operating at different levels from analysts to senior executives.
- You get energy from working in a highly complex and challenging environment.
- You are comfortable translating customer ideas and requests into clear project requirements, sometimes technical in nature.
- You consider yourself as a self-starter and take the initiative to undertake a project from A-Z
- You truly care about what is best for our customers and go the extra mile to make sure they are having an incredible experience by offering white-glove service.
- You excel and thrive in a collaborative work environment.
Thank you for considering a career with Lighthouse. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values equal opportunity for all. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and disability. Our commitment to equality is not just a policy; it's part of our culture.
If you share our passion for innovation and teamwork, we invite you to join us in shaping the future of the hospitality industry. At Lighthouse, our guiding light is to be an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
We value the unique perspective and talents that you bring, and we're excited to see how your light can shine within our team. We can't wait to meet you and explore how we can grow and succeed together, illuminating the path towards a brighter future for the industry.