Senior Financial Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
Are you a seasoned financial professional with a knack for navigating the complexities of dynamic organizations? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments and have a proven track record of success working at private equity (PE) or venture capital (VC) backed startups? Are you passionate about using your strong technical skills and strategic advisory mindset to positively influence organization leaders? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Membersy is an Austin, TX based health tech company executing on the goal of increasing access to affordable, high-quality dental care for all.
We seek a highly skilled and motivated Senior Financial Analyst to join our finance team and play a pivotal role in driving strategic financial decisions. This position will report to the Vice President, Finance with regular interaction and partnership with the Chief Financial Officer and Senior Accountant.
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis, providing actionable insights to support key business decisions. Develop and maintain complex financial models to aid in forecasting, budgeting, and long-term planning.
- Monitor and analyze key SaaS metrics, including Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), Net Revenue Retention (NRR), Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC), Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), and other relevant performance indicators.
- Partner with the VP, Finance to lead the annual operating plan process, collaborating with the Executive and Senior Leadership Teams throughout the planning cycle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather relevant data and ensure accurate financial reporting. Navigate the intricacies of fast-paced, dynamic organizations, adapting to evolving business needs.
- Utilize strong technical and data skills to streamline financial processes and enhance efficiency.
- Support the monthly accounting close and annual audit workflows, working closely with the broader Finance & Accounting team.
- Act as a “hand raiser,” regularly seeking new opportunities to collaborate with other functions to executive on our shared mission and vision
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience as a Financial Analyst, with a focus on fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in financial modeling, Excel, and other financial software/tools.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles (focus on SaaS), financial reporting, and internal controls
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Located in the Austin, TX area for hybrid work; fully remote arrangement considered for outstanding candidates.
- MBA or relevant professional certification (CFA, CPA)
- Experience working with private equity or venture capital-backed startups
Benefits & Perks
- Salary range: $100k - 115k
- Employer-sponsored medical, vision, dental, and disability benefits
- 401(k) with competitive employer matching
- Flexible PTO, up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave, and company holidays
- A beautiful office with a fully stocked kitchen and company-sponsored lunches
- Awesome company events: sports games, happy hours, volunteer initiatives and much more
- Hybrid schedule
⚖️ We are actively taking steps to make sure our culture is inclusive and that our processes and practices promote equity for all, including people of color, people from working-class backgrounds, women, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. We welcome and encourage applications from people with these identities or members of other historically marginalized groups.
Research shows that women and people of color tend not to apply to jobs unless they believe they are 100% qualified and apply to fewer senior-level positions (like this one). With that in mind, we encourage you to apply if you're not sure whether you meet our qualifications. We'd love to have the opportunity to consider you!
Membersy is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are open to all backgrounds and never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.