UI/UX Designer; Philippines
Founded in 2007 by the creators of Kali Linux, OffSec (formerly known as Offensive Security) is the leading provider of continuous professional and workforce development, training, and education for cybersecurity practitioners. OffSec’s distinct pedagogy and practical, hands-on learning help organizations fill the infosec talent gap by training their teams on today’s most critical skills.
Become a part of our global presence and work from anywhere. With team members in over 40 countries, we believe in inspiring people of all backgrounds and communities. The OffSec team is composed of diverse, internationally published authors, conference speakers, and seasoned information technology professionals from both the private sector and governments worldwide.
Excited about our mission and what we do? Apply and join us!
About the Job
Are you a UI/UX Designer looking for the opportunity to show the world your skills? To be a part of a team taking project ideas from paper to reality, while honing your craft along the way? We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our fun, energetic, and global team, who are running at full speed to help educate and secure the world in cybersecurity. You'll be able to collaborate with skilled team members to craft innovative solutions that attract and delight customers of all types.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce the experience vision for the OffSec Learning Platform. Understanding how OffSec Learners want to interact with the platform and visualizing how the Platform can deliver the best learning experience to them
- Develop platform principles, standards, and experience guard rails to ensure a cohesive and purposeful end to end platform experience
- Act as the UX expert and advisor to the rest of the organization on those principles, standards, and best practices
- Plan and implement new designs for our online learning platform, public facing site and collaterals
- Build and manage a design system, in close collaboration with fellow designers on the team
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Communicate efficiently with stakeholders to understand their business goals and objectives
- Understand technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- 5 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or similar role
- 2 years of experience in video processing
- Knowledge of Figma and Adobe range of products including XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
- UI design portfolio
- UX case studies are a bonus
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
Work Location and Hours
This role is a full-time salaried position. This is a fully remote position based in the Philippines.