Marketing Operations Manager
Founded in 2007 by the creators of Kali Linux, OffSec (formerly known as Offensive Security) is the leading provider of continuous professional and workforce development, training, and education for cybersecurity practitioners. OffSec’s distinct pedagogy and practical, hands-on learning help organizations fill the infosec talent gap by training their teams on today’s most critical skills.
Become a part of our global presence and work from anywhere. With team members in over 40 countries, we believe in inspiring people of all backgrounds and communities. The OffSec team is composed of diverse, internationally published authors, conference speakers, and seasoned information technology professionals from both the private sector and governments worldwide.
Excited about our mission and what we do? Apply and join us!
About the Job
OffSec is looking for an ambitious and driven Marketing Operations Manager to join our elite team of marketing pros and help fuel our B2B pipeline and revenue growth in 2024!
Reporting to the Head of B2B Marketing & Demand Generation, the Marketing Operations Manager will play a key role in establishing operational rigor, will enable our team to more effectively measure campaign performance, and unlock insights that will enable us to crush our revenue growth objectives.
This role offers tremendous opportunities for career growth and will allow you to make a material impact on our business performance.
Duties and responsibilities
- HubSpot & Marketing Automation
- Own HubSpot across the sales and marketing teams and ensure HubSpot is being leveraged to its fullest potential
- Collaborate with content team to create and optimize nurture campaigns that engage B2B audiences at all stages of their buyer's journey
- Regularly refine and optimize lead scoring model
- Leverage HubSpot to deploy campaigns, landing pages and other assets
- Data & Reporting Ownership
- Develop and maintain marketing performance reports and dashboards that enable analysis and measurement of KPIs and other critical marketing metrics
- Handle all lead uploads and execute enhancements to marketing datasets to ensure optimal data quality
- Regularly analyze HubSpot and Salesforce databases and uncover opportunities for campaigns and tactics to drive pipeline and revenue growth
- Be the data and metrics-oriented leader on the team to help enable data-driven decision making throughout the organization
- Platforms & Technology Management
- Evaluate and recommend tools and platforms to improve operational efficiency, reporting and campaign performance
- Manage and maintain all web forms and deploy tactics to improve our form conversion rates
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing operations trends and tools, especially around AI
- Train sales team as needed on optimal usage of HubSpot and other tools
- Process & Documentation
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to define and effectuate lead lifecycle stages and sales funnel stages
- Manage demand team knowledge base and own living, breathing documentation of all critical processes and important resources on an ongoing basis
- Perform other marketing operations tasks and projects as needed
- 5-7 years of Marketing Operations experience required
- Great communication and collaboration skills across multiple cross-functional teams
- Problem solver and analytically oriented
- HubSpot and Salesforce experience
- HubSpot marketing certified
- Bonus points for experience with other analytics and operations platforms like HockeyStack, Salesloft and ZoomInfo
This role is a full-time salaried position. Location is remote anywhere in North America. Work hours for this position are flexible and will be performed from a home office.
This position has no direct reports.
OffSec provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.