Salesforce Functional Consultant
OffSec is the leading provider of continuous professional and workforce development, training, and education for cybersecurity professionals. Created by the community for the community, OffSec’s one-of-a-kind mix of practical, hands-on training and certification programs, virtual labs, and open-source projects provide practitioners with the highly desired offensive skills to get a job, advance their careers and better protect their organizations. OffSec is committed to funding and growing Kali Linux, the leading operating system for penetration testing, ethical hacking, and network security assessments. For more information, visit offsec.com.
Excited about our mission and what we do? Apply and join us!
About the Job
Offensive Security is looking for an experienced Salesforce Functional Consultant to join our team. We are looking for a Salesforce Functional Consultant with a good understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives, in order to quickly identify areas of improvement. The Salesforce Functional Consultant should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing, and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project.
A Salesforce Functional Consultant at Offensive Security must be passionate about our mission, core values, and culture, and be strategic and creative. They must be ready to roll up their sleeves and dive in!
Duties and responsibilities
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Provide day-to-day administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance for the connected Salesforce platform
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Identify and gather requirements, translate into best practice and scalable solutions, with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Working with integrated applications including Boomi, DocuSign, HubSpot, Salesloft, ZoomInfo and our in-house applications
- Provide technical specifications and help maintain overall documentation for the business
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 5+ years of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Sales Cloud and CPQ
- At least 20 Trailhead Badges or at least 15,000 points
- Advanced experience with Salesforce configurations
- Strong understanding of the SFDC platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and Lightning Components
- Proficient with UI components (Lightning components (both Aura and LWC), Visualforce)
- Proficient with No-code components (Process Builder, Flow, Workflow Rules)
- Experience in change management and governance
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Assignment Rules, Approval Processes, field security, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, dashboards, reports
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g. Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant is a plus
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree in computer science or a related field
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
This role is a full-time salaried position to be based in Philippines. Work hours for this position are flexible and will be performed from a home office.
OffSec provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.