Founded in 2007 by the creators of Kali Linux, OffSec (formerly known as Offensive Security) is a leading SaaS company with a world-class platform focused on professional and workforce development, training, and education for cybersecurity practitioners. OffSec’s platform includes a cyber range and unique hands-on learning capabilities that help organizations and governments fill the cybersecurity talent gap by training their teams on today’s most critical skills.
Become a part of our global presence and work from anywhere. With team members in over 30 countries, we believe in inspiring people of all backgrounds and communities. The OffSec team comprises diverse, internationally published authors, conference speakers, and seasoned information technology professionals from the private sector and governments worldwide.
Are you excited about our mission and what we do? Apply and join us!
About the Job
You will be a primary quota carrier and a member of our elite-performing EMEA sales team, responsible for accounts in our growing European business. EMEA is one of OffSec’s top-performing and fast-growing markets, with the entire team exceeding their targets and receiving invites to OffSec’s Sales President’s Club in 2023. This mature territory has over-achieved performance in the last several years and requires a smart, high-energy, and hyper-driven sales professional.
This includes working with and creating new partnerships and direct sales motions, including following up on inbound sales leads, up-selling existing customers, and developing new opportunities. We are a fast-paced environment, working in high-velocity sales opportunities. Our products are HIGHLY DIFFERENTIATED; there is nothing like them in the market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will establish a vision and plan to guide your short-, mid-, and long-term approach to your accounts.
- You will consistently deliver ARR targets while providing a fantastic experience to our customers.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities, and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings.
- Land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities with your assigned accounts.
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the client’s entire information technology organization, with a core focus on cybersecurity professionals.
- Become a thought leader of OffSec's products.
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stakeholders.
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize partner and alliance relationships to identify and open new opportunities.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources. Provide timely and insightful input back to other internal departments.
- Position OffSec as a partner that helps strengthen the client's overall security posture with target stakeholders.
- Champion OffSec to prospective clients and partners during sales presentations, events, and product demonstrations.
- Experience working with Salesforce is required. We also use Gong, Zoominfo, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator as sales tools.
- Maintain an accurate monthly sales forecast.
- Bring your strategies, learnings, and ideas to advance OffSec's values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Territory includes accounts based in Central and Southern Europe, including Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Lichtenstein, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic, Poland, and most Eastern European countries.
- You have 4+ years of direct enterprise sales experience selling B2B enterprise SaaS, e-learning, or technical training solutions to large public and private sector customers across Europe.
- You have experience in a very fast-paced sales environment.
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels, and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- You have a measurable track record in new business development and over-achieving sales targets.
- Experience in successfully selling during the market creation phase.
- Proven track record of successfully closing six-figure B2B SaaS, e-learning, or technical training solutions.
- Experience selling to the “C” suite with a strong executive presence, polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC, Challenger, or Win by Design methodologies is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus or equivalent experience.
- Must be proficient in German and English. French and Italian are preferred but not required.
This role is a full-time salaried position. Work hours for this position are flexible and will be performed from a home office.
This position has no direct reports.
OffSec provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.