Do you want to work on cutting edge AI technology that people love to use everyday? Do you want to contribute fundamental research to drive the industry forward? Come work alongside industry-leading scientists and engineers pursuing our mission to make conversations more valuable.
- Work with cutting edge technology to reimagine the future of conversations
- Build NLP solutions that help people get unparalleled value from meetings and conversations
- Shape the future of the company by researching and developing new undiscovered capabilities
- Conduct research using large-scale real-world data to unleash the power of speech
- Collaborate with awesome team members to optimize existing features
We're looking for someone who
- Industry experience with large scale data processing and infrastructure, model training and model serving for NLP solutions and algorithms including transformer models and reinforcement learning
- Hands-on experience developing, training and deploying large language models (LLMs) such as BERT, GPT-3, and other transformer-based models for tasks including text generation, summarization, and classification
- Experience working on deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch for implementing and optimizing deep learning algorithms
- Experience with implementation of algorithms and infrastructures using programming languages such as Python, C++
- Comfort working in a Linux command-line environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, NLP or related field
- Master or Ph.D. degree(s) in machine learning, speech/language processing or related field
- Industry NLP experience with summarization, question answering, search, recommendation, etc
- Experience with MapReduce, Spark, or similar frameworks
We are in the business of shaping the future of work. Our mission is to make conversations more valuable.
With over 1B meetings transcribed, Otter.ai is the world’s leading tool for meeting transcription, summarization, and collaboration. Using artificial intelligence, Otter generates real-time automated meeting notes, summaries, and other insights from in-person and virtual meetings - turning meetings into accessible, collaborative, and actionable data that can be shared across teams and organizations. The company is backed by early investors in Google, DeepMind, Zoom, and Tesla.
Otter.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.
Salary Range: $155,000 to $250,000 USD per year.
This salary range represents the low and high end of the estimated salary range for this position. The actual base salary offered for the role is dependent based on several factors. Our base salary is just one component of our comprehensive total rewards package.