Senior Security Compliance Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented individual to lead efforts in our security, compliance and privacy programs. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for a wide range of efforts from supporting our Sales Team and customers requests regarding policy frameworks to overseeing our audit and compliance programs to security policies and initiatives. If you are someone who has a track record of excellence and the ability to turn audit requirements into actionable programs we'd love to hear from you!
- Partner closely with teams across the company and focus on security improvements and risk reduction
- Support and drive ongoing operational security responsibilities such as driving incident response and disaster recovery tabletop exercises, access reviews, vendor risk assessments, and policy reviews.
- Enable the business by supporting the Sales team in addressing security questions from potential customers
- Collaborate on building and maintaining product compliance towards frameworks and standards such as HIPAA, ISO 27001, and any relevant state laws
- SOC 2 readiness and managing the SOC 2 audit process
- Managing and monitoring controls and the health of the controls in Drata, controls monitoring tool
- Support in providing responses to security questionnaires/calls for potential customers
- Maintain the knowledge base and partner with stakeholders to update the questions and answers in the knowledge bank
- Maintaining risk management processes including third-party and vendor risk management
- Support Security Policy refresh, identify gaps in policies, and support policy implementation
- Support security and privacy awareness programs by expanding the training set to developers, privacy topics, and tracking training completion.
- Work with engineers to implement and track security requirements and any major security gaps
We're looking for someone who
- 5+ years of industry experience with security compliance
- Experience leading third-party compliance audits such as SOC 2, ISO 27001
- Understanding of security and privacy compliance and regulatory standards
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams for security compliance
- Excellent project management skills to drive and deliver results
- Good customer-facing skills
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and a strong work ethic
- Good understanding of AWS security, cloud SaaS security, and web application security
- Technical background in security is a plus
We are in the business of shaping the future of work. Our mission is to make conversations more valuable.
With over 1B meetings transcribed, Otter.ai is the world’s leading tool for meeting transcription, summarization, and collaboration. Using artificial intelligence, Otter generates real-time automated meeting notes, summaries, and other insights from in-person and virtual meetings - turning meetings into accessible, collaborative, and actionable data that can be shared across teams and organizations. The company is backed by early investors in Google, DeepMind, Zoom, and Tesla.
Otter.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.
*Otter.ai does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any Otter.ai employee) and without a written agreement otherwise will be deemed to be our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.
Salary Range: $180,000 to $250,000 USD per year.
This salary range represents the low and high end of the estimated salary range for this position. The actual base salary offered for the role is dependent on several factors. Our base salary is just one component of a comprehensive total rewards package.