Product Marketing Manager
At RxVantage we transform how medical practices engage with life sciences resources and expertise to improve patient care. Our platform intelligently connects healthcare providers with the precise life sciences experts that they need, when they need them. As a result, medical practices stay on the cutting edge of patient care without disrupting workflows. Trusted by more than tens of thousands of healthcare practitioners and and all major life science companies, RxVantage has powered millions of educational exchanges between healthcare teams and life sciences companies.
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy is aimed at making sure that we recruit a diverse range of thought leadership to ensure that our technology is better able to serve local health care providers. Our goal is to hire the country’s top talent and allow them to create an environment within the U.S. where they can do their best work.
We’re looking for a savvy and dynamic Product Marketing Manager who will help transform RxVantage’s marketing as an innovator, contributor, and doer. This is a vital role within the company as we continue to scale. We expect the person to support the RxVantage brand and growth. The ideal person for our team is someone who is enthusiastic, dynamic, and understands healthcare in the pharmaceutical and/or physician practice spaces.
The Product Marketing Manager will join RxVantage and help us as we transform how medical practices engage with life science resources and expertise to improve patient care. Trusted by more than 7,000 medical practices and all major life science companies, RxVantage has powered over 6 million educational exchanges between healthcare teams and life science companies.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for launching integrated marketing campaigns. You will plan, execute, and track multi-channel campaigns that educate the market on our offerings, generate market awareness, and drive demand. This will include communicating our products' value and engaging prospective clients throughout the buying process. You will need to translate positioning, messaging, and strategy into clear, impactful marketing communications to drive demand and create lifetime customers.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for our products, ensuring alignment with company goals and customer needs.
- Product Launch Management: Lead and coordinate product launches, including creating launch plans, timelines, and ensuring smooth execution across multiple teams.
- Product and Marketing Research: Conduct thorough market research, competitive analysis, and customer insights to inform product positioning, messaging, and marketing strategies. Collect and analyze feedback from customers, sales teams, and other stakeholders to iterate on product positioning and messaging.
- Collaboration and Liaison: Act as the primary liaison between the product and marketing teams, facilitating communication, and ensuring that marketing efforts align with product capabilities and customer benefits.
- Content Development: Develop compelling marketing collateral, including product presentations, sales enablement materials, general marketing copywriting, and customer-facing content.
- Metrics and Analysis: Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and provide actionable insights for continuous improvement.
- Manage Cross-Functional Collaboration Efforts: Project manager for projects that require collaboration across product, marketing sales, customer support, and other departments to ensure a unified approach in delivering value to customers and achieving business objectives.
The ideal candidate:
- 4-5+ years of Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, or Growth Marketing experience
- Seeking blend of doer and collaborator to execute and support projects
- Ideally knows either HCP/medical practice marketing and/or pharmaceutical marketing
- Advanced quantitative and analytical skills. Ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise and make data driven decisions
- Experience with top-tier consumer brands with a focus on product education and adoption is a plus
- Blend of tactical execution, critical thinking, and creativity
- Strong project management skills and has an abundance of self-motivation
- Understanding of B2B software business models and the ability to support aligned programs to drive business growth
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Company-Paid Premiums for Employee’s Medical Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Work from Anywhere!
- Flexible PTO - Take the time when you want it!
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Post-Parental Leave Program - $5k stipend to assist with expenses, 4 week 100% paid “Ease-Back” return to work transition period
- Charitable donation matching
RxVantage is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to ensuring that we represent the local communities where our health and wellbeing providers serve as pillars of support to our family, friends, and neighbors. Our representation within these communities allows us to embody a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives; and provide an inclusive environment for our team to feel empowered to be their authentic selves, without fear of harassment or discrimination.