Senior Enterprise Life Sciences Manager
At RxVantage we transform how medical practices engage with life sciences resources and expertise to improve patient care. Our platform intelligently connects healthcare providers with the precise life sciences experts that they need, when they need them. As a result, medical practices stay on the cutting edge of patient care without disrupting workflows. Trusted by more than tens of thousands of healthcare practitioners and and all major life science companies, RxVantage has powered millions of educational exchanges between healthcare teams and life sciences companies.
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy is aimed at making sure that we recruit a diverse range of thought leadership to ensure that our technology is better able to serve local health care providers. Our goal is to hire the country’s top talent and allow them to create an environment within the U.S. where they can do their best work.
We’re looking for an experienced client-facing Senior Enterprise Life Sciences Manager to lead our relationships with some of the largest names in life sciences; pharma, biotech, and medical devices. You will be the primary point of contact for your clients and work with them to ensure impeccable service and thoughtful guidance on getting the most out of RxVantage’s expanding offerings and capabilities. The right candidate is a natural at building strong partnerships and has demonstrated success growing client relationships (cross-selling/up-selling). This is a vital role at the company within the Life Science client services and sales organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage a specific book of business within the Enterprise Life Science client portfolio, providing day-to-day support as needed to existing partnerships
- Ensure customer satisfaction and contract renewals by offering each client direct guidance on how to optimize both our platform, as well as their contract.
- Serve as the primary point of communications between the established Enterprise Life Science clients and internal team members
- Identify and execute on new growth opportunities with clients, managing against revenue targets
- Identify and develop external stakeholder networks and build relationships necessary to expand client business
- Enable successful, consistent, and on-time renewals, showing continued value for our Enterprise clients and securing annual recurring revenue
- Provide training support as needed on platform capabilities and features
- Produce quarterly business reports on the client’s platform performance and meet with our client partners to discuss relevant insights
- Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the client’s portfolio and business challenges/opportunities
- Lead planning and strategy for your accounts, ensuring client budget is being allocated for our services on an annual basis
- Support Enterprise sales team with business development efforts for prospective Enterprise clients
- Collaborate closely with RxVantage’s implementation and operations team to ensure new client onboarding is timely and successful
- Work with our product teams to translate client feedback into product insights
- Ensure the team is prepared for every client interaction and continuously find opportunities to advance the relationship forward
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in client services, consulting, or customer success in life sciences, healthcare, and/or technology/SaaS
- Experience with Salesforce or other lead generation is a HUGE plus!
- BS or BA Required
- Intellectual curiosity and proactiveness to learn and educate colleagues about client business and issues
- Highly collaborative and able to influence others to act, even if they do not report directly to you
- Strong organizational skills, judgment and decision-making skills, and the ability to set and work towards deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills and executive presence (both written and verbal), creating presentations with a cohesive and engaging storyline
- Analytical with excellent problem-solving skills, identifying problems and suggesting ideas to meet clients’ needs
- Comfortable understanding and reporting data and performance metrics
- A confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and a sense of humor is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Company-Paid Premiums for Employee’s Medical Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Work from Anywhere!
- Flexible PTO - Take the time when you want it!
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Post-Parental Leave Program - $5k stipend to assist with expenses, 4 week 100% paid “Ease-Back” return to work transition period
- Charitable donation matching
RxVantage is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to ensuring that we represent the local communities where our health and wellbeing providers serve as pillars of support to our family, friends, and neighbors. Our representation within these communities allows us to embody a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives; and provide an inclusive environment for our team to feel empowered to be their authentic selves, without fear of harassment or discrimination.