Business Development Director - Fintech
Business Development Director - Fintech
SavvyMoney is a leading San Francisco East Bay fintech company. We provide integrated credit score, personal finance, and analytics solutions to over 1,100 + banks and credit union partners nationally. SavvyMoney solutions integrate directly with more than 35 digital banking platforms and loan origination systems. SavvyMoney has received a strategic investment from TransUnion, (NYSE: TRU), and is poised for significant growth throughout the years ahead.
SavvyMoney was recently recognized by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Journal as a "Top 25 Places to Work in the San Francisco Bay Area" for 2023.
**This is a work remote from your home office position.
As the Business Development Director - Fintech, you will help drive the sales pipeline for prospective Fintech and Neo Bank partners and maintain close relationships with strategic business partners. We are looking for an individual that has current contacts within the Fintech and Neo Bank industries and is able to leverage those contacts. This role will have responsibility for the end-to-end sales process -- from networking and sourcing leads to representing SavvyMoney at trade shows and industry events, and ultimately through negotiation and implementation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Learn and maintain a deep technical understanding of the SavvyMoney platform & it’s integrations
- Create and manage partnerships for SavvyMoney by identifying viable bank or credit union partners and building a business case for engaging decision-makers
- Build and grow a comprehensive pipeline of Fintech and Neo Bank Partners
- Methodically and consistently work leads in an effort to convert to partners
- Meet with current and prospective partners to drive sales efforts and represent SavvyMoney at conferences and other industry events
- Support the Partnerships Team with ongoing management with strategic business partners and their sales initiatives
- Work closely interdepartmentally on partner due diligence and compliance reviews
- Represent SavvyMoney at industry conferences and events
- Network within the Banking Industry to stay abreast of the environment
- 6+ years of experience in Business Development/Sales, selling to Fintech and or the Neo Banking industries. Lots of existing relationships within these industries
- Experience negotiating, finalizing, and executing on master services agreement(s) and scope(s) of work
- Experience with financial services industry technology platforms (an understanding of one or multiple digital banking platforms and/or LOSs)
- Experience managing third-party relationships, particularly with technology providers of varying business objectives and technical capabilities
- Outstanding ability to understand and communicate sales proposition and demonstrate product features effectively
- Highly effective interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong presentation, written, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of SalesForce or similar CRM management
- Heavily networked within the Banking Industry
- Ability to travel up to 50%
The annual base salary for this position is between $115,000.00 and $125,000.00 depending upon experience + Commissions.
Additionally we provide
- Equity compensation package
- Vacation/ Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision – 100% premium paid for employee
- Opportunity for fast career growth
- Beautiful California East Bay area
SavvyMoney’s EEO Statement
SavvyMoney relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goal of Creative People, Practical solutions serving our client needs, and ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities. We continuously seek talented, qualified employees in our operations regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, religion, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. SavvyMoney is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer