Tenstreet is a growing, fast-paced, Software as a Service (SaaS) business providing solutions for the transportation industry. Tenstreet is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Together we’re disrupting the ways in which companies market, recruit, onboard and manage drivers.
We’re a team of overachievers who excel in execution, collaboration and problem solving. We offer great benefits and a casual environment. But the real perk of working at Tenstreet is being part of a community that values your work, encourages life-long learning and fosters a supportive culture.
Sales Intern Summary:
As a Sales Intern at Tenstreet, you’ll prospect, research, and identify new leads for our SDR team and learn sales techniques from exceptional sales people.
*This is a remote/on-site hybrid opportunity that will be full-time over the summer!
As a Sales Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting, researching, and identifying new leads by using a variety of approaches including online searches as well as industry specific searches.
- Identifying key decision makers within these prospects.
- Updating Tenstreet’s sales tools (Sugar CRM, SalesLoft, etc.) with the up-to-date information.
- Coordinating with the Sales and Sales Operations teams to develop and grow the sales pipeline.
You might be a good fit as a Sales Intern if:
- You’re a self-starter who gets stuff done.
- Your phone and writing skills are exceptional.
- You’re able to communicate relatively complex ideas so they are easily understood with clarity and confidence.
- You have demonstrated an ability to work independently as well as be a productive and supportive team member.
- You want to contribute to and experience an intensely challenging, rewarding and dynamic work community.
- You thrive in an unstructured, ambiguous, fast-moving environment where strategic action is required, often with limited information.
What we’ll provide you:
- An in-depth look at a high functioning sales process in a software company.
- Opportunities to directly interact with and learn with an exceptional sales team.
- Hands on experience building a sales pipeline.