Tenstreet is a growing, fast-paced, Software as a Service (SaaS) business providing solutions for the transportation industry. Tenstreet is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Together we’re disrupting the ways in which companies market to, recruit, onboard and manage drivers.
We’re a team of overachievers who excel in execution, collaboration and problem solving. We offer great benefits and a casual environment. But the real perk of working at Tenstreet is being part of a community that values your work, encourages life-long learning and fosters a supportive culture.
The Account Manager Associate Summary:
The Account Manager at Tenstreet, is a part of a team who is responsible for understanding the complexity and value of Tenstreet’s software while providing support, guidance and training for our client’s specific needs.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Serving as an expert on all operational aspects of all Tenstreet programs and software solutions.
- Handling all phases of new product implementation and training for assigned clients.
- Providing top level application support: Responding to & resolving client requests and questions via phone and email while delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Being the main interface with the client and working closely with other Tenstreet teams to implement strategic projects.
- Focusing on client relationship and retention to ensure that each client is as successful as possible in using our product.
- Working with Advisory team members to identify additional products and services that would add value for your clients.
You may be a fit if:
- You’re a highly motivated, self-starter, able to effectively work cross-functionally between various teams.
- You’re passionate about learning, do so quickly, and enjoy solving problems.
- You have a tenacious focus on making every client as successful as possible and gain energy from making clients happy.
- You very quickly get to the heart of the matter when discussing issues important with clients.
- You have a natural ability to handle a lot of complexity, understand what next steps are needed, then take action.
- You are organized and not intimidated by (sometimes lengthy) to-do lists.
- You teach yourself new things on a computer daily.
- You’re a strong communicator and easily build rapport over the phone.
- You accept feedback from coworkers about working or personal style.
- You’re a highly motivated, self-starter, able to effectively work and collaborate with various internal teams.
- You deal positively with obstacles and failures in pursuit of challenging goals
- You’re known for getting stuff done as an individual, but also thrive with a team.
What we’ll provide you:
- A great compensation plan
- A positive and generative work environment enabling you to develop your skills, collaborate with other professionals and invest in others.
- A work community that strives to take great care of you through great benefits like health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and others.