Technical Operations Internship - Summer 2024
Tenstreet is a growing, fast-paced, Software as a Service (SaaS) business providing solutions for the transportation industry. Tenstreet is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Together we’re disrupting the ways in which companies market, recruit, onboard and manage drivers.
We’re a team of overachievers who excel in execution, collaboration and problem solving. We offer great benefits and a casual environment. But the real perk of working at Tenstreet is being part of a community that values your work, encourages life-long learning and fosters a supportive culture.
Technical Operations Internship:
At Tenstreet, we believe in hands on learning. You will be embedded as a member of a mid-sized team. You will collaborate with various team members to learn about Tenstreet’s products and processes while building relationships throughout the organization. You will work on real projects that contribute to growing Tenstreet and gain significant experience in a rapidly growing software business.
Notes about role:
This will be an in-office position from May – August 2024, and 40 hours a week. It will also be a paid internship paid bi-weekly.
You may be a fit if:
- You are working toward a Computer Science or MIS degree or students with a completion of a diploma from a school licensed by the Oklahoma Board of Private Vocational Schools.
- You have a technical mind and either know or want to learn about SQL and relational databases (such as MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, etc.)
- You are interested in troubleshooting and fixing performance issues within a SaaS environment.
What we’ll provide you:
- An in-depth look at a high functioning technical team within a SaaS environment
- Experience writing SQL queries for troubleshooting, analysis and data manipulation
- Experience with software or programs directly impacting client processes while solving real problems.