Technical Operations - Arkansas
Tenstreet is a growing, fast-paced, Software as a Service (SaaS) business providing solutions for the transportation industry. Tenstreet is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Together we’re disrupting the ways in which companies market to, recruit, onboard and manage drivers.
We’re a team of overachievers who excel in execution, collaboration and problem solving. We offer great benefits and a casual environment. But the real perk of working at Tenstreet is being part of a community that values your work, encourages life-long learning and fosters a supportive culture.
Technical Operations Summary:
As a Technical Operations, you will daily grow your knowledge, understanding and skill of Tenstreet’s technology to effectively and accurately contribute to the team’s goals as well as work closely with other teams in the organization to solve problems and support our clients.
This team has a comprehensive understanding Tenstreet’s platform and is trusted with a wide variety of responsibilities involving high-level technical support, processing new client setups, creating custom reporting for clients, client specific forms, integrations with other software providers, working in a SQL database, and troubleshooting our software issues.
We would like for you to visit the Tulsa, OK Headquarters at least once a quarter.
As an Technical Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Learning about and understanding the Tenstreet’s technology, allowing you to provide technical guidance to the account management, operations, and sales teams as they support and sell to clients.
- Troubleshooting setup and performance issues that arrive in Tenstreet’s ticket system.
- Performing the technical setup for new and current clients being implemented on Tenstreet’s enterprise software.
- Growing to have a detailed understanding of Tenstreet’s platform, including the reasons why customers choose Tenstreet and how our solutions solve customer problems.
- High level technical support that works with Customer Support and sometimes Software Developers to help troubleshoot system functionality and address clients’ inquiries.
- Evaluating proposed configurations to ensure the applicability of solutions.
- Writing SQL queries and using tools to set up clients and investigate/problem solve.
- Supporting new and existing integrations with clients via Tenstreet’s API.
- Recommending and implementing new initiatives to improve client success.
- Developing and organizing support documentation.
You may be a fit if:
- You love to learn, do so quickly, and are able to share your knowledge easily.
- You’re a highly motivated, self-starter, able to effectively work and collaborate with various internal teams.
- You have a technical mind and either know or want to learn about SQL and relational databases (such as MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, etc.)
- You are task-oriented and have a tenacious focus on precision.
- You stay on task when working independently, but also thrive on a supportive team.
- You enjoy complicated tasks, getting the details right, and gain satisfaction from a job done well.
- You have excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- You have a track record of sound judgment and decision-making.
- You get stuff done, even if you start with minimal information, but know when to ask for help.
- You’re a troubleshooting savant.
- You stay organized while working on several projects at the same time.
- You communicate well with clients and can walk them through complex processes and problems.
- You have the ability to translate technical details to any audience
It is a plus if you have:
- Experience writing reports or other data extracts using SQL, stored procedures, crystal reports, COGNOS or similar tools
- Experience implementing new clients in a SaaS environment
- Experience in Quality Assurance, software testing and/or product support.
- Familiarity with browser-based applications.
- Project management skills
- Experience with tinkering with software or programs to solve problems.
What we’ll provide you:
- A great compensation plan.
- A positive and generative work environment enabling you to develop your skills, collaborate with other professionals and invest in others.
- A work community that strives to take great care of you through great benefits like health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and others.