Senior Product Manager
WIN Reality is a sports technology company that is revolutionizing the way baseball and softball players prepare for the game. Using virtual reality, we provide athletes and coaches with the most authentic and immersive training experience in the world. This commitment has allowed us to partner with athletes, coaches, and organizations at all levels of the game from Youth Leagues to premier College Baseball and Softball programs, and Major League Baseball organizations.
Our commitment to innovation has attracted significant attention, including a $45 million investment from Spectrum Equity, a firm that has consistently identified emerging industry leaders such as GrubHub, Ancestry.com, and GoodRx.
WIN Reality is a high-growth company looking for driven teammates to grow with it. Our culture reflects the characteristics that make sports special - comradery, shared success, and challenge. Our teams are united in their efforts towards pushing the limits of technology to give our players an edge. We offer a competitive total rewards package, a diverse and collaborative environment, and incredible opportunities for professional development.
Senior Product Manager
Location: Austin, TX or Remote
WIN Reality is looking for a Senior Product Manager, Growth to join our team.
WIN Reality is the world's most efficient way to improve as a hitter. Our virtual baseball and softball simulation has been proven scientifically to train the same brain cells that you use when in the batter's box. Most baseball players get less than 100 at bats per season, limiting their growth. WIN's super power is that our users see unlimited game speed pitches uncapping their growth. This is why top professional baseball players like Paul Goldschmidt use WIN to dominate on the field.
As WIN’s sole Growth PM, you will be responsible for driving more competitive baseball and softball players to choose WIN to help them improve as hitters. You will support a team of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers. You will form hypotheses to drive increasing customer acquisition, virality and lifetime value, methodically test and evaluate those hypotheses and incorporate them into the WIN Reality product experience.
- Create the vision and roadmap for our product growth initiatives.
- Understand the needs of our baseball and softball player customers and their parents.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, analyze the results and iterate quickly.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and functional leads including design, art, engineering, production, QA & marketing to execute on your vision and delight our customers.
- Help create a fun, engaging and stimulating work environment.
- 3+ years of product management, consumer growth experience preferred
- Proven record of leading a team to meet specific KPIs (e.g., revenue, lifetime value)
- Strong experimentation skills, including hypothesis generation, A/B testing, and results analysis
- Proven track record of helping teams build products that delight customers
- Extraordinary team skills with a collaborative work style
- Demonstrated ability to help multi-functional teams efficiently deliver high-quality features and experiences on time and on budget
- An interest in baseball and/or softball, with a knowledge of the competitive youth level a significant plus.
Sports have a rich heritage of transcending traditional boundaries in pursuit of winning. Winning is why people of diverse specialties, beliefs, and backgrounds come together. That is why WIN Reality is committed to diversity. We are committed to fielding the best team possible which is why all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.