Sales Enablement Manager
At Bitly, we believe in the power of the link or scan - to start a conversation, build a relationship or grow a business. Our mission is to turn every interaction into a catalyst for connections. It’s what motivates us to help people share, promote and engage everywhere on the Internet. We do this by being relentlessly product-focused, fostering the free-flowing exchange of ideas, and inspiring people around the world to dream up new ways of using Bitly.
Bitly is seeking an experienced Sales Enablement Manager. This role will be a vital link between our sales, customer success, and support teams, ensuring seamless collaboration and providing the necessary tools, resources, and training to drive success across these functions. You will work cross-functionally to develop and implement strategies that enhance our sales process, improve customer satisfaction, and contribute to our overall growth objectives.
This role is ideal for a motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is passionate about building and maintaining a positive company culture, and possesses a deep understanding of sales methodologies, customer success principles, and support strategies.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with sales leadership to define and refine sales processes, methodologies, and strategies that align with our growth goals
- Develop and deliver comprehensive sales training programs for new hires and ongoing skill development for the sales team
- Work closely with marketing teams to ensure sales product positioning messaging is consistent and aligned with overall brand identity
- Analyze sales data and metrics to identify areas for improvement and implement adjustments to enhance sales performance
- Set up and facilitate Sales & CS training around product launches or pricing/plan
- Partner with customer success leaders and teams to define and implement customer onboarding, adoption, and retention strategies for our managed books of business
- Develop customer success metrics and KPIs to measure the effectiveness of initiatives and drive continuous improvement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address customer concerns, feedback, and escalations, ensuring timely and satisfactory enablement programs around those
- Foster strong customer relationships through regular communication, engagement, and proactive support efforts
- Enable the support team in delivering exceptional customer service by establishing best practices and enablement protocols
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge base to assist support teams in addressing customer inquiries effectively
- Work cross-functionally so our support team is up to date with product and marketing changes
- Act as a liaison between sales, customer success, support, and other relevant departments to ensure open communication and alignment of enablement objectives
- Collaborate with product and product marketing teams to gather insights from the field and contribute to development programs based on customer and sales team feedback
- Contribute to the development of a positive and inclusive company culture that emphasizes teamwork, collaboration, and growth
Who You Are
- 5+ years SaaS enablement experience.
- Proven experience in sales enablement, customer success, or a related field within a high-growth environment.
- Strong understanding of sales processes, customer success principles, and support strategies.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret sales data and draw actionable insights
- Proficiency in sales enablement tools, CRM systems, and collaboration software
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong project management skills with a detail-oriented approach
- Passion for building and nurturing a positive company culture
- Be a Catalyst. As an innovative technology company, we build our products to be a catalyst for connection and encourage our team to be catalysts for meaningful impact both at work and in the world
- Take Ownership. In our highly collaborative culture, Individual accountability is critical. We depend on each other to solve our customers' most challenging problems and celebrate the wins together
- Champion Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. Our product connects people of all backgrounds and abilities. And our company is built on the belief that our differences make us better and that everyone deserves the opportunity in which to thrive
- Show Integrity. We don’t cut corners. We don’t look for the easy way out. We approach every day with a shared mindset - let’s do the right thing, even if it’s the harder thing
- Have Fun. Whether your time is here is as short as a Bitly link or as long as the links your grandma sends you, we want your experience at Bitly to be fun and memorable. We hope the connections you make here last a lifetime