Revenue Operations Internship
Lucid Software is the leader in visual collaboration, helping teams see and build the future from idea to reality. We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we value diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone. Lucid is a hybrid workplace. We promote a healthy work-life balance by allowing employees to work remotely, from one of our offices, or a combination of the two depending on the needs of the role and team.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid Software has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and ranking in the top 100 on G2’s 2023 Best Global Software Companies. Top businesses use our products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Our partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
Lucid Software is looking for a smart, motivated, and organized Deal Desk OR Revenue Operations Intern to join the Revenue Operations team. This role will work directly with our Lucid sales team to ensure timely and accurate processing of quotes and opportunities in our CRM and billing system.
- Act as a point of contact for the sales team in the quote to billing process with accuracy and correctness
- Work closely with the Deal Strategy team to ensure compliance with published sales and business approval policies
- Review and approve quotes and contracts for accuracy and completeness in Salesforce
- Develop an understanding of licensing models to help maintain and update data on our contracts in Salesforce
- Develop a broad understanding of Lucid’s business rules of engagement across all products and departments
- Provide suggestions on process improvements to current order process to improve sales reps experience as well as reduce error rates and increase revenue retention
- Drive, lead, and provide additional research and context on any assigned tasks or deal structures for other deal strategy team members to help guide solutions to complex problems
- Work cross-functionally with all departments, including Sales, Accounting, Legal, and Revenue Operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, IS, Economics, Math, Statistics, and/or relevant degrees with strong academic performance.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to achieve shared team objectives
- Ability to understand and follow defined process requirements
- High attention to detail and demonstrated ability to process data accurately and efficiently
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of the larger team to solve problems
- Excellent work ethic
- 1+ years CRM experience (Salesforce preferred)
- High energy and track record of excellence
- Innovative, highly motivated, and success-driven approach to work activities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to work well with internal customers and stakeholders (especially sales, accounting and business operations orgs)
- Passion for working with emerging technologies and an ability to understand new technical concepts